Own your content forever.
Questions? Ask the community.
- likersAddresses with LIKE
- media sitesLikeCoin Widget loaded
- contentContent registered in the LikeCoin network
- creatorsLiker ID with LikeCoin Widget
- LIKEDistributed LIKE
- Writing NFT
LikeCoin is an application-specific blockchain on decentralized publishing built on Cosmos SDK. LikeCoin provides open source products ranging from infrastructure to publishing tools for creators on board to Web3.
For the future of decentralized publishing to work, it is essential to have a global, decentralized, and resilient digital content registry as the cornerstone. International Standard Content Number, abbreviated as ISCN, is a metadata framework for digital content on the LikeCoin chain. ISCN is like a digital content ID; helps to identify a specific digital content, records the content metadata, the intellectual property rights, and the stakeholders of the creation. ISCN also represents the property right layer of LikeCoin NFT, it records the relationships between the content and creator.
Integrated with Arweave & IPFS
LikeCoin provides permanent storage for LikeCoin network users, perma-pin IPFS files with Arweave, and records their storage location in the ISCN content metadata. Users can query and parse content metadata from LikeCoin chain.
LikeCoin utilizes Cosmos SDK’s x/nft standard enables users to create NFT classes and mint NFTs under an ISCN metadata record. LikeCoin envisions a future where digital content is transformed from web-native to NFT native format. All content will be natively created on the blockchain and stored separately in the property right and NFT layers.
LIKE is the native token of the LikeCoin chain. It is the utility and governance token of the LikeCoin ecosystem. All network usage and services such as content registry, storage, writing NFT, and like reward mechanism will require LIKE to facilitate.
A mini NFT marketplace that can be embedded into any website. Writers can focus on creating quality content while readers can collect and own their favorite articles in NFT. Everyone can sell his or her work as NFT without worrying about the technical legwork. With a simplified process of creating an NFT, writers can quickly turn their writing into an NFT at the same time when they publish to the internet.
Writers can turn any webpage into an NFT. Enjoy the benefits of decentralized storage and create NFT in several clicks. No more pages not found, always accessible to your content, truly own and monetize your work.
Self-host bloggers can install the Web3Press WordPress plugin to place the NFT widget on their site and publish posts as NFTs.
- Writing NFT - Liker LandThe home of Writing NFT. Explore the NFT Portal and widget features, allowing readers to collect writing as NFT on any website. Manage your Writing NFT portfolio and browse others’ collections.Visit
- Web3PressWordPress plugin that bridges WordPress users to web3. Register content metadata with ISCN. Store and publish Writing NFT to the decentralized network.Visit
- depub.spaceA Web3 decentralized Twitter that requires only a small amount of LIKE to directly “DePub” text and images to blockchain and IPFS.Visit
- MattersDecentralized content publishing platform. Direct publish articles to IPFS and utilize the LikeCoin reward mechanism to reward creativity in LIKE.Visit
Join as a Validator
Swap, Stake, and Earn LIKE
Swap, stake, and earn LIKE in one click and start to generate yields on the leading decentralized Cosmos exchange, Osmosis.
Join the community
- At WordCamp Asia 2023, Web3Press made its grand debut | LikeCoin Update02/03/2023
- Web3Press – Fly WordPress users to Web308/02/2023
- 2022 Recap and Ahead.17/01/2023
- LikeCoin 2022 Yearly Review03/01/2023
- The future of DePub – from NFT immigrants to NFT natives20/10/2022
- Writing NFT Development Progress Update01/10/2022
- LikeCoin Chain NFT Module Upgrade, StarFerry Overview13/07/2022
- Preserving the History with Immutable Evidence | LikeCoin Updates10/06/2022
- Reimagining Writing NFT ｜LikeCoin Newsletter01/06/2022
- Decentralizing Social Media – depub.SPACE and Liker.Social | LikeCoin Update26/04/2022
- Arweave x LikeCoin: The Library of Alexandria and The Library Catalogue in the Metaverse11/03/2022
- LikeCoin is now on the first Cosmos-based DEX — Osmosis26/10/2021
- How ISCN completes IPFS file version management04/08/2021
- Introduction to LikeCoin governance30/07/2021